I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.
i say “fight me” a lot for a girl who is 5”3’ and has a hard time opening some doors because they’re too heavy
There’s over 300 languages spoken in London
Less than half of the population is white british
There are large areas with little to no white population
so if your show is set in London and has an all white cast you’re not even being remotely accurate
See Also: New York
los angeles is only 40% white yet look at every single tv show in LA :/
a guy walked into the board room and said
"hi sweetheart if you could fix me up a coffee real quick im meeting with the regional reports manager in like five minutes, thanks darling"
and i just stared at him and coldly said
"i am the regional reports manager"
we are now twenty minutes into this board meeting and i dont think i’ve ever seen a man look so embarrassed and afraid in my whole life
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
979. One of the Muggleborns enchants some blue-bound books to act like Tumblr, and then distributes them to all their Muggleborn friends. Word gets out and they’re forced to make more, and then the purebloods get into it and the staff members are so confused, what the heck is ‘Hogblr’? Why are they all talking about their ‘feels’? They have no clue, except for Flitwick. He’s the John Green of Hogblr.